Tuesday 10 September 2013

Liebster 1! ahoyyy (random pirate moment ?)

(picture from thesmartgirlsfashionguide.com)

So ive been nominated by the fabulous Char (find her here: http://chaarellis.blogspot.co.uk ) to do this Liebster award thingymabob so here goes, I think im supposed to do 11 facts about myself, then answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me, then i nominate 11 blogs and then write them their own 11 questions. so many 11 11 11 11 (dont know where i was going with that but there are a lot of 11s in this paragraph).
11 facts
1. I hate gravy so much, the texture and everything about it grosses me out, I havent eaten it in about 3 years.
2. i love bread, like toast is just AMAZEBALLS
3. I am obsessed with painting my nails, like i will try 3 different nail colours in an evening if im bored
4. I love Marvel, iron man-the dark knight-spiderman etc LOVE EM
5. I can wiggle my ears without touching them
6. i get really sleepy at around 8 but if i stay up i lose all ability to sleep until about 1 in the morning :)
7. i enjoy my school life so much
8. my favourite colours are pink and green and FUSCHIA foosha fucia idk
9. I still love JoJo and SClub7 and a load of bands/singers i shouldve stopped listening to at 7
10.  I listen to music 24/7 and if im not im a singer (i belt it) (just being honest)
11. i am not easily upset but if i do get upset it is for about 2 miliseconds until i realise there is no point and i just need to SUCK IT UP LIKE A MAN

Char's Questions
11 questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Just liked the idea of it, and i have such a massive interest in the things i blog about (fashion and beauty)
2. Heels or flats?
id probably have to say Pumps!
3. Pastels or brights?
I love neon but to wear i think pastels are really pretty
4. Best experience as a blogger
just being able to speak about whatever i want!
5. What is your party trick?
i can wiggle my ears
6. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have 3 beauty products what would they be?
concealer, powder, and mascara BOOM
7. Christmas or birthdays?
corr blimey CHRISTMAS OF COURSE!!!!
8. Have you met a celebrity?
yeah!
9. Whats your worst habit?
re writing homework if i make one mistake on the page
10. Favourite film
gladiator/iron man (its too tough to choose)
11. Guilty pleasure
toast (guilty of eating multiple loafs)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment