Saturday 7 September 2013

in my clutch

There arent that many things i put in a clutch for a night out, or dinner but everything i do put in there is ESSENTIAL to being able to survive! haha i joke but when im out i generally use everything I put in my bag, don't want to be carrying dead weight!
Clutch from New Look £15.99
J-Lo Fragrance (not sure which one)
Hotlights Lipgloss
L'oreal Lipstick in Strawberry Juice
No17 Bronze/Powder Brush
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 001 £3.99
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Ivory £5.49
Keys! and a connected rounders ball and bat?... (necessity for any good night)
Natural Collection Clear Lipcloss £1.99
Hair Band and a Few grips for fall out hair or those moments where you wish you dont have hair and just want to bald yourself via a hairband.

Hope you enjoyed this post :) ive done way too many today but blogging just excites me way too much ahha please comment and ask question! sorry for the state of some of my make up goods, the ones in my bag are fairly used and ruffled- they have had very long and fulfilled lives but soon will have to be replaced with new shiny make up woo 
<3



4 comments:

  1. Cute clutch! I also carry a fragrance around so I'm glad to see someone else does as well and carrying my lip gloss is a must.


    xxChonce

    www.somethingforeus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou i love it! haha yes thats a must, i dont understand why people dont carry one around its nice to freshen up! yep i literally take that gloss with me everywhere!xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the follow, I love your blog and you seem so lovely! Your clutch is gorgeous and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is soo good! Thank you again. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem i love your blog too! ah thankyou i am abit attached to the clutch! yes its a life saver because i have quite oily skin, so its great that i can just brush a bit on and the oil is un-noticeable!xx

    ReplyDelete