Saturday 7 September 2013

Birthday/Results Day

On August 22nd 2013 I FINALLY TURNED 16!Im not one to wish my life away but bloomin' hec i swear this past year went on for ages! Im so happy to finally be 16, 15 was such an awkward number and to me sounded a lot younger than 'sixteen'. Or maybe thats just me being weird i dont know! I have to thank everyone for such a great couple of days, it couldn't have been better!But just to add to the excitement it was my GCSE results day as well! I know, Painful!
So in the morning, off the Smith family popped to my senior school to pick up the dreaded results.... I got 6 A* and 5As! I was super duper happy with these results, but my family soon noticed that I had lost out on a 7th A* due to a little bit of a flop in my textiles exam getting a C bringing my overall result down to an A! So i got joke-ily bullied due to the fact it was stupid mistakes and lack of drawing ability that lost me out on the next grade, but who cares!! I hope everyone else who got their results and is reading this got what they wanted, well done for whatever you got!
So luckily results hadn't put a downer on the day! We then trekked off to do a bit of shopping where I (as per normal) couldn't control myself and basically spent all of my birthday money on a range of clothes, stationary and beauty products!Here are a few buys!
 Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Blueberry GNP 5 £3.99
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Greenberry GNP 12 £3.99
Models Own Grape Juice NP152 £5.00
LipSticks were a birthday present! In colours:
BH500 Strawberry Juice and RC402 Pretty Peach


 
 These were my favourite two jewellery presents from friends! The Elephant is from Accessorize not sure about the R pendant though!


Casual Green Woven Shirt  £12.00 (Dorothy Perkins Sale)
Casual Denim Shirt £15.00 (Dorothy Perkins Sale)

Embellished Cropped Tee (Topshop) £28.00


Black Chiffon Wrap Playsuit (Miss Selfridge) £37.00

Shelved Shoe Boot (Dorothy Perkins) £35.00

Supreme Chain Bag (New Look) £15.99

We then went off for a lovely lunch at our local pub to celebrate, boy I was stuffed! Had a double cheeseburger with bacon and salad and coleslaw and chips..... yes I love food. We then went home, me and my sister just chilled out a bit, I just dribbled (not literally) all over my new lovely shopping, tried it all on and showed the whole family over and over again haha i do love THINGS!
Me and mum then booked to go and see a film in the evening 'The Mortal Instruments' because my sister couldn't stop saying how good it sounded and i'm open to new things so off we went! Mum and my Step Dad got so scared at some points in the film it was hilarious, 'this is not a 12A' 'This is ridiculous' 'rianna will I be able to sleep tonight NO' haha bless them, even I was hiding behind my sister's shoulders! Safe to say it was a quirky film but definitely worth watching! We are just waiting for the sequel now!
Then on the next day (Fri 23rd) I had my friends over to go out to a meal at Prezzo for yummy Pizza! It was a lovely meal and everyone was so friendly and it was lovely to catch up with everyone! Shame no pictures were taken though!
A select few of these friends then came back to mine and we had a massive sleepover and stayed up to ridiculous hours in the morning gossiping tut tut! Then I showed my true cooking ability when I decided to blow the electricity in the house during making some Tea, no internet-no light- NO FOOD. Classic rianna!
Everyone then left after a 'different' breakfast and I was left to clear up and just catch up on some sleep!
Overall it was an amazzzing birthday and i'm so grateful for everything I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment