Saturday 7 September 2013

6th Form

oh my days ive started 6th form, how crazy! Time has flown by so quickly i remember being year 7 and thinking how bloomin massive the 6th formers were and how i had ageees until i was an 'adult'.
The subjects I chose were Maths, Geography, Chemistry and Biology because i'm not sure whether I want to be a Vet or in Business so im trying to keep my options open! Luckily i am staying at my old senior school for 6th form so im not venturing into the unknown, Im still with majority of my close friends so im not nervous for the social part! Just the idea that everything I do know is so important and can literally change my life! Oh well i have 2 years of absolute craziness to go until we see what results i get!
The only annoying thing about sixth form which can be taken as both a positive and a negative is the idea that you get to wear what you want, i mean yes my uniform was pretty disgusting but thats not the point, i now have to wear a different outfit EVERYDAY! I love fashion and everything but schools do know how to make a girl stretch her wardrobe! So i've had to go on a bit of a sixth form shop (sad times) here is a few bits and bobs...

Bag
Vans
River Island Leggings £25.00 each

SnakeSkin Vans- £49.00

River Island HandBag £45.00



3 comments:

  1. Thankyou for following my blog, I have followed back x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    wholesale womens dresses supplier uk

    ReplyDelete